Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happens when you hit the end of the ninth octave?
10-25-2014, 07:21 AM
What happens when you hit the end of the ninth octave?
How does this work.

Dr. Russell states that our existence is limited to nine octaves. Same for tone and color. But we know musically that we can exceed nine octaves just by increasing the frequencies that is generating the tone.

This could be easily seen on a keyboard just by extending the usual 88 keys which is 7.3 octaves to 109 keys. 108 keys is equal to exactly nine octaves. Keep in mind there are twelve notes before you encounter an octave. All key based structures take a selection of those twelve notes to form a key. The diatonic structures, which is the basis of our music, has seven notes per octave. This exactly matches the nine octave cycle of Dr. Russell.

So what happens when you encounter the end of the nine octaves? My guess is you start over at zero.

Comments?

Tim Gillespie
Webmaster
[Image: The-Wave-200c.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2015, 05:48 AM
RE: What happens when you hit the end of the ninth octave?
Bingo

www.Philosophy.org
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-04-2015, 03:42 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2015 07:04 PM by JustGeorge.)
deleted.
03-25-2015, 03:02 PM
I suggest you get in the habit of viewing the octaves as EXTENSIONS FROM STILLNESS...thus the two polar opposite extensions have finite limits boundaries.
One acts as the cathode a POSITIVE displacement which we know as MATTER..the maximum extension manifest at POSITIVE WAVE AMPLITUDE the wave CREST ...
I'm sure you know these are Stars/Suns..
The maximum OPPOSITE extension the anode a NEGATIVE displacement manifests at the NEGATIVE WAVE AMPLITUDE the wave TROUGH.
These we know as an area of least density vacuity SPACE...

If my understanding is correct...I may have the anode cathode backwards, I can never remember which is which.
06-29-2015, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2015 07:04 PM by JustGeorge.)
deleted.