Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Article about Gravational Waves
10-24-2014, 12:26 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2014 12:35 PM by Leonardo.)
Article about Gravational Waves
The graphics is this article are very similar to what Dr. Russell suggests happens with gravitational and radiation streams.

Very Interesting. Two links to two different pages.

http://www.space.com/27510-gravitational...ethod.html
http://www.space.com/20905-gravitational...hotos.html

Tim Gillespie
Webmaster
[Image: The-Wave-200c.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-17-2015, 08:35 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2015 08:24 PM by JustGeorge.)
RE: Article about Gravational Waves
deleted.
Find all posts by this user
03-22-2015, 04:49 AM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2015 05:37 AM by Matt Presti.)
RE: Article about Gravational Waves
(03-17-2015 08:35 AM)JustGeorge Wrote:  I read the articles, and found them to be unpleasant reading.

The more I learn, the more I am convinced that gravitational waves do not exist. It seems fairly certain that gravitation is a compound effect caused by the interaction of other radiations. The people looking for gravitational waves are going to look until the end of time, spending other people's money the entire time, imo.

I agree with the unpleasant part. More science fiction. In Russell's science there are no gravitational waves. Gravity = stillness = God. It is not an inward pulling force.

From Atomic Suicide pg. 104. "Man's concept of gravity as being an attractive force which pulls inward from within, is diametrically opposed to the facts of Nature. Gravity is the controlling center of a compressive electric force which is exerted from the outside of matter instead of within it. As you gradually understand the electric wave, and its enclosing cubic wave-field, and the balance principle upon which all motion is based, you will have different concepts in relation to attraction, contraction, absorption, balance and the universal equilibrium. When you fully comprehend what the invisible Light is, and the two divided lights are, you will also have a different concept of matter."
Also see chapter VI - The True Nature of Electricity and Gravitation pg. 129. Fascinating reading.

The false assumptions of the corporate controlled sciences cannot be married to divine knowledge any more than what is false can be married to what is true even for the sake of nicety.

www.Philosophy.org
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user