Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My "Medical" Death
10-21-2014, 09:59 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2014 10:25 PM by Philopolymath.)
My "Medical" Death
One winter while in grade 7, I had an accident. I was 11/12.
While sliding down a bannister my scarf got tangled and I was asphyxiated and bruised from passing out and falling down a few steps.
No-one knows how long it took the school nurse to be fetched by panicked schoolmates. She found me rather blue and with no pulse or breath so administered Mouth to Mouth (Mid seventies protocol) for approx. ten minutes while waiting for an ambulance. The attendants found me flat line and unresponsive to several jolts from a zapper while loading and in transport.
The Childrens Hospital of Eastern Ontario (Ottawa) is very close (2-3 Min) from the school (Alta Vista Jr.High). It is still not clear from the records exactly when my heart restarted but it seems it took place at the hospital emergency room and possibly of its own accord and not by zapping.

They conservatively estimated my duration of death to be at a min of 8-10 minutes and as I was completely non-responsive for several days even after coming out of 3 days of coma, they were sure of serious and permanent brain damage.
To this day I enjoy suffering the joke they were right!

I describe the event thus...
I was coached ever so gently to choose carefully if I wished to return or stay
There was nothing physical or sensed auditory or visual.
I just knew this as a voiceless idea devoid of words
It seemed laughable, in that..
What idiot would EVER go back to hell from paradise.
But some bastard inspired me to look at how my suffering might help alleviate some greater suffering if I returned to the "Living"..
So I just woke up...... much to the amazement of the doctors and joyful tears and onslaught of questions from my greatly confused but relieved parents..
The timing was no accident as apparently the doc had called my parents to attend because they wanted to give-up and move me to a long term care ward for veggies.
It's possible I physically & mentally heard the Doc. And that his grim prognosis "Inspired" me to wake up...well lets say it was the final straw to push me back..I had already given an eternity of thought to the matter.

I am loathe and rare to speak of it..but the record is there...
Words are nowhere near as close to light as Chocolate flavour is to dogshit.
Well MY Words anyway...But then I read the words of Russell's Iliad.
AHA! CHOCOLATE WORDS AT LAST!
How many years hiding and feeling out of the norm and suppressing the urge to share the magnificence and glory of LIGHT. The foolish self-shame to be so blessedly bestowed, yet so inept in the art of communication and interpretation for others.

I had other previous flirtatious visits of LIGHT. Once at age 7 when I adamantly insisted my parents buy me an Electronic Organ. Having NO exposure to music no family or friends or neighbours as musicians it seemed rightly an inexplicable childhood whim of fantasy to my poor parents whom naturally resisted but suffered the effect of opposition to the invincible force of an inspired childs will.
One other young occasion of light was when I was "Inspired" to independently attended a gospel teaching group and summer camps. My parents where a Catholic/Protestant Marriage, Still A BIG taboo in the Mid 60's but FAR LESS so than the shame of absconding from responsibility of a teen pregnancy or an abortion.
My inspiration caused some discomfort as neither parent could either support or chastise me. Off I went indifferent to there participation or objection.

By my teens I was obviously extra-ordinary, in many modes of play in music sports and biblical verse memorization but abandoned formal church and religious practise. Talent which often meets resentment inspires one to tone it down when not recognized and nurtured correctly, thus I strived for mediocrity.

I covertly researched and canvased a vast spectrum of info on the subject over 40 years to find... A Worthy Messenger...An Illuminate..
Not for self assurance or confirmation but for instruction and inspiration on how to interpret and add my experience to the weight of evidence.
It's NICE to be back!

ONLY Walter Russell comes close and gets my FULL Endorsement.

WELCOME to the NEW World Of Man

The Russellian World Order of RBI
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2014, 07:30 AM
RE: My "Medical" Death
Wow! That is incredible. Thank you.

I have a question.

Here is a quote from your text.

(10-21-2014 09:59 PM)Philopolymath Wrote:  What idiot would EVER go back to hell from paradise.

Was it beautiful where you were? Why did you call it paradise?

Tim Gillespie
Webmaster
[Image: The-Wave-200c.png]
10-25-2014, 01:30 PM
I was not anywhere..where is there to go? Place & time don't exists....Save their IDEA in MIND...
Perhaps it would have been better to call it peace or rest in light and not comparable to any Earthly paradise by any measure.

The Paradise I speak of lies in the KNOWING of Infinite potential infinite beauty, the ecstasy of oneness being IN & OF MIND etc......

Walter also mentions how difficult it is to return somewhere in his works...
But the desire to be part of and participate in the expression of minds creations is inescapable and wonderful.
10-25-2014, 07:59 PM
That is an amazing response.

Tim Gillespie
Webmaster
03-02-2015, 07:28 PM
If appropriate I wondered if Mat would enjoy using my story in his news letter...He is welcome to do so.
03-03-2015, 02:59 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2015 03:08 AM by Matt Presti.)
(03-02-2015 07:28 PM)Philopolymath Wrote:  If appropriate I wondered if Mat would enjoy using my story in his news letter...He is welcome to do so.

thanks Chris for the offer...no more newsletters from the Secret of Light...the next ones will all be through the USP and I would like to speak to you about your offer...if you all get a chance, check out this documentary below. The first half is extremely telling but the second half falls into the old sensory world of the trickster...quantum fantasy world of illusions of the senses and using sense-based science to explain the experience. The immaterial Prime Actuality cannot be reasoned into existence by the material. It can only be known. I received a copy of an 18 page letter from Walter to the daughter of Mark Twain, (Clara Clemens) one year after the death of her husband, Ossip Gabrilowitsch. Walter describes in great detail what the state of death really is. It is clear to me from this letter what I had gotten from my near death in 2006 which I have yet to tell of. In heaven, there is only rest, pure mind, pure light, pure love--nothing more nor less. Walter did talk also of how one could communicate with their deceased loved ones though not in the way channeling is done but more of a "mind to mind" knowing form of communication (he frowned on the idea of channeling ascended masters from the so-called other side of which he called oc-CULT, etc and would have liked to "drown that oc-CULT world"). I will have to find it and scan it for future reference. All of the life experiences of any living thing is recorded in the hall of records--the inert gases or Akashic substance. The letter is really quite an amazing description to Clara of "where" Ossip went to; and "his" current state in rest and how she can connect with him via mindfullness. Death is not the end. It is the permanence from whence we issue forth a body and to which our body returns. All moving things must rest from action for intervals we 5 sensed beings call death. This state of rest is what religions call heaven. It is what NDE's call "the light." It is what Walter Russell termed "The Still White Magnetic Light."
"It can be represented by either a uni-formally black or white canvas," as he stated. In "The Secret of Light Series" you will often see this reference/canvas throughout it.

www.Philosophy.org
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-12-2015, 07:47 PM
Great thread here!
Matt, I'm wondering if that letter from Walter you speak of could be made into a PDF? It would help SO many!! My friend's son hung himself the other day. I've known him since birth. He'd had his 18th birthday only a few days before. She found him and is beyond devastated! I'm going to watch that video when I have more time. It's almost bedtime for me. I'm hoping it's something I can share with her? Raymond Moody's 'Life After Life' book literally fell off the library shelf at my feet a few weeks after I'd nearly died from double pneumonia/systemic infection. It was my 1st time going anywhere after weeks and weeks of soul searching, despair, and wondering if there was a God and where I would have gone if I had died! I devoured the book and KNEW there was a God! It began my spiritual journey that led me to the Russells! Their work and the tons of NDE stuff I've read is what gets me through times like this! I KNOW there is no death! But I feel the same as Philopolymath does...I haven't the words to describe any of this to my friend!
03-13-2015, 08:09 AM
(03-12-2015 07:47 PM)Floweringsoul Wrote:  Great thread here!
Matt, I'm wondering if that letter from Walter you speak of could be made into a PDF? It would help SO many!! My friend's son hung himself the other day. I've known him since birth. He'd had his 18th birthday only a few days before. She found him and is beyond devastated! I'm going to watch that video when I have more time. It's almost bedtime for me. I'm hoping it's something I can share with her? Raymond Moody's 'Life After Life' book literally fell off the library shelf at my feet a few weeks after I'd nearly died from double pneumonia/systemic infection. It was my 1st time going anywhere after weeks and weeks of soul searching, despair, and wondering if there was a God and where I would have gone if I had died! I devoured the book and KNEW there was a God! It began my spiritual journey that led me to the Russells! Their work and the tons of NDE stuff I've read is what gets me through times like this! I KNOW there is no death! But I feel the same as Philopolymath does...I haven't the words to describe any of this to my friend!

That is tragic. There are no words to comfort one in a recent loss. Being human we must grieve to heal.
I have that request on a to-do-list. In time I will post a copy here. Lao wrote her book "Why You Cannot Die!" which is an amazing work. In time, once people begin to heal from as Lao put it "bodies miss bodies" so rightly a state of despair and grief overtakes us for a time. This is natural of course. May your friend know the comfort only the Creator can offer in times such as this. Prayers and blessings to both of you.

www.Philosophy.org
03-19-2015, 06:50 PM
Dear Flowering Soul:

We too had a similar experience with a young boy we knew since birth. It will challenge everything you think you know and cause you to take great pause. This loss devastates us all, it ripples through our communities as any loss of life does to those who have truly known love.

We still live in a world where "all men will come to Me in due time, but theirs is the agony of awaiting." I feel the true meaning of these words when I feel the grief you speak of.

With much love from all who feel the loss.

Tim Gillespie
Webmaster
03-22-2015, 04:19 AM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2015 05:17 AM by Matt Presti.)
Dr. Russell's letter to Clara Clemens concerning the death of her husband, Ossip, at this link - http://www.thesecretoflight.com/main/let..._clara.pdf

www.Philosophy.org