Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inert Gases- How do they record?
05-18-2015, 12:14 PM
Inert Gases- How do they record?
Could anyone shine some additional light on how exactly the inert gases record action and what they record?

Does this happen on the physical level imagined form or is this on the God-mind level?

If you had a block of carbon and you threw it through the air, would inert gases be able to record this action even though there are no inert gases present in the carbon? Does the recording happen when the carbon unwinds to neon?

I haven't found much info on this in WR books or Youtube videos, If it's out there, please let me know!

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2015, 11:45 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2015 06:58 PM by JustGeorge.)
RE: Inert Gases- How do they record?
deleted.
05-21-2015, 06:17 PM
This is a VERY tough topic..the least understood and most important foundation of WRC.
But the laws are simple in principal and most eloquent.

Lets start from the absolute fundamental beginning.

We know THINKING is the dynamic two way action of MIND.
We know THINKING divides stillness and makes motion imperative
So the action of THINKING provides the motive force which expressed CREATES an EFFECT
The effect also creates what SEEMS or is SENSED as TWO conditions of opposite pressure polarity and motion
These two somethings are created in pairs which MUST exactly balance in potential
So it should be easy to now see that the two somethings are the RECORD of the IDEA..
Just as the needle is used to divide the still surface on a phonograph disk to record the IDEA expressed through it.

I hope this brief view of my approach inspires you to address the question such that you can find an answer yourself
I suggest it is a valuable exercise. A hope to continue the examination and refinement of the answer
05-21-2015, 09:03 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2015 06:57 PM by JustGeorge.)
deleted.
05-22-2015, 06:17 PM
Thanks for the thoughts guys. I really appreciate additional perspectives on the WRC. I'm just trying to figure all this stuff out, and when I get to what you might call 'the outer limits' of the WR cosmology, I need all the help I can get. I was attracted to this stuff because I wasn't clever enough to figure out Quantum Mechanics.

One thing I respect about Walter Russell is that he stays away from speculating on the 'woo woo' and sticks to what he knows.He doesn't talk much about the much speculated 'Other Side'. I'm gonna go there though.

Perhaps the inert gases are just links to information that is actually recorded on the 'Other Side'. Maybe it's similar to the Chakras and the 7 ductless glands of the body. The glands are the physical structure that represents something non-physical. So maybe, the gases don't record anything at all on the level of Thinking, but are just a bridge to records that aren't physical. Maybe this is what people are tapping into when they are dowsing?

Another thought is maybe the inert gases DO record on a physical level. If you're familiar with Masuru Emoto's work on water crystals, he would take liquid water, play music or do other stuff to it, and then freeze it. The crystals would be totally different, as if they were records of what happened to the liquid water. But then again, maybe he was just full of crap.
05-23-2015, 01:20 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2015 06:57 PM by JustGeorge.)
deleted.
09-19-2015, 09:59 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2015 06:57 PM by JustGeorge.)
deleted.
09-26-2015, 12:38 PM
I also thought about this topic and it leads me to the the following question:
How is it even possible to isolate these "gases" when they belong to the undivided (stillness)?

... and this question brings up another one:
Are the gases known to us as noble gases actually the inert gases WR mentioned?
10-13-2015, 02:47 AM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2015 02:56 AM by Matt Presti.)
(09-26-2015 12:38 PM)felixilef Wrote:  I also thought about this topic and it leads me to the the following question:
How is it even possible to isolate these "gases" when they belong to the undivided (stillness)?

... and this question brings up another one:
Are the gases known to us as noble gases actually the inert gases WR mentioned?

They are the bridge between the undivided and the divided. Think of them as seeds for each octave. Master tones where every element within said octave has the master tone as its seed. The following video has many excerpts from the Russell's writings concerning the inert gases.

In the cosmic light cinema, you see the projected image. Imagine a DVD player or cube. The 2D DVD itself is the seed with the recorded info. Press play, the DVD spins and the laser light shines through to create the image on your TV screen. The still white magnetic light is the projector bulb. The inert gas is the film. The screen is the backdrop for the moving illusion which we call the movie or divine drama of creation.

The Russells stated "volumes could be written on the inert gases." Unfortunately, they never were.

There are many questions that need answering. Keep on seeking.

www.Philosophy.org
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user