Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is God real?
03-28-2015, 07:27 AM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2015 08:20 PM by Matt Presti.)
RE: Is God real?
[quote='JustGeorge' pid='96' dateline='1427540264']
This is a mind boggling discussion.

The way I look at it is that "God" is all of creation, and everything within creation is a fragment of God.

This is also the way pantheists view God as being everything material in creation. Walter was definitely not a pantheist. God in Russell philosophy is not material whatsoever. The material (effect) is but a simulation of the eternal undying light (cause) which also fits perfectly with the 40 or so cosmically illumined individuals who would agree and have described the undivided sexless equilibrium in similar terms. The light of the thousand thousand Suns in the mind Paramahansa Yogananda called it. When one has this experience there is no guess work needed any longer. The material side of creation, is a cosmic light cinema. A pure illusion. The only power source remains in equilibrium undivided. Each man can tap that source according to his desire which is the electric lever that moves the entire universe.

Illuminates worldwide have redefined God. No one to the extent and degree as Russell, who did so even scientifically, as far as my research over 12 years has shown me. When one has the experience of all experiences, illumination, they directly commune with the holy one, God, Creator, etc (the nameless one) and all acknowledge this force centering motion and binding all things together from within and without. However, it is not the simulation which is merely a reflection of stillness projected onto the screen called space. This may be hard to understand for one who has not had either a near death or illumination experience in life at some point. For those who have, the experiential description immediately hits home. Having had it, it is most certainly the most "real" experience I ever had. If a person is fortunate enough to experience the CAUSE, then all the infinite complexities of motion make sense in one timeless flash. You see the reflection of the knowing mind of God for what it is. I felt the undying presence of the eternal mind of all universal construct being one in the centering light of mind itself. It was wordless, the fun comes when trying to put words to it. There is definitely a mind that contains within it, all idea and source of every single motion. It is impossible to unexperience this for me. Having had it confirms all that Russell wrote and other illuminates for that matter. Unfortunately, the psychedelic experience comes close but is no cigar. Every illumination that my research has shown me happened to the individual while sober. This is surely a break from many in the new age movement who think they are shamans and that a body/brain altering substance will give knowledge of the substanceless reality of mind. Having experienced both, there is no comparison to the light of mind in sobriety experience. Too bad there is so much focus on "being high" in our culture. It is but merely a distraction to the underlying reality which senses cannot perceive and the root of the experience of evil entities which is VERY interesting (tricksters). Again, I refer to the book "Cosmic Consciousness" for an in depth study of illuminates and their very sober experiences of illumination.
More on that later.

www.Philosophy.org
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-2015, 11:10 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2015 08:19 PM by JustGeorge.)
deleted.
Find all posts by this user
03-28-2015, 07:37 PM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2015 08:37 PM by Matt Presti.)
(03-28-2015 11:10 AM)JustGeorge Wrote:  Did you get a sense of location in your experience? ie it is causing me a bit of trouble thinking of where God is sitting while daydreaming this electric universe.

With just one universe, that was okay, but now there is the one where God sits, and the one we are in, in his mind.

I havnt had such an experience and so can't really wrap my mind around it meaningfully.

Yes, I was in my living room. The experience brought the super sense or as Bucke called it, the New Faculty. For 3 days I felt more alive than any other time in my life. Completely sober, no desire to alter my sense through substance, no real appetite to speak of, though I did eat out of custom. My Lori was worried and asked me repeatedly if I was alright at one point offering to take me to hospital. Of course I was totally sober, well rested and not sick--sitting on the couch reading a book, then the next moment, suddenly and without warning the light came upon me. This experience will never leave me. At once I knew my immortality. I knew the fictions with which men place a hope that was totally misguided, idolatry of substance and import on illusions. For the first time, I knew the moral nature of my true soul which had until then remained hidden. I knew the root of morality and where the idea of it comes from. I remember greatly, the utter absence of evil sin and shame. It simply did not exist nor could it exist. I knew then too, that evil was mankinds making. The experience never leaves you. One is never the same again. The most creative years of my life followed the experience. I have never had a prolonged experience since--only short ones lasting at most a few hours. It is pure ecstasy. I would burst into tears at the feeling of a love directly from source that accompanied the experience unlike anything I had ever felt before. I knew the omnipresence of God in the sense that this reality underlies all of creation. It is not nor ever will be perceivable to the senses of mankind. It cannot be felt by ingestation of substance. No substance ever came close to this for me. My eyes, my ears, all useless. The light was all there was at times within the experience. It was but a partial severance from body. I can only imagine what a full severance would be like. To think that Russell experienced a full severance for 39 straight days is mind boggling. It was again, the most real thing I ever experienced. Should it ever happen again, I will be more prepared. Write down and document it if it ever comes upon you. Have your questions ready. It is a ticket to the library of eternal knowledge. I knew my desire to know more brought me to this place. In one of the other experiences I had, I woke up at 3:33 am and in ecstasy wrote down the words that are in this video. They are my greatest writings to date.

To read the words of others who had experienced the new faculty, struck me immediately. I knew wordlessly what they saw and know the immense challenge of trying to put the experience into words. It was a mere mini-illumination comparatively, but to me, it changed my life forever. I had read "Black Elk Speaks" by John Neihardt, and understood, that what Black Elk had experienced while sick and near death in his youth, was no less an illumination. For instance, "The first peace, which is the most important, is that which comes within the souls of people when they realize their relationship, their oneness, with the universe and all its powers, and when they realize that at the center of the universe dwells Wakan-Tanka , and that this center is really everywhere, it is within each of us." . Before my experience, these were just words. After it, the words came alive. In fact, I had to re-read much of what I had read as many such sayings in various books were completely missed. Again, the substance experience may have its perks for PTSD and other such ailments of the body and brain, but you cannot wisecrack or shortcut your way into true illumination. You must desire it greatly upon your heart and walk the path of truth. Elevate your morality and that definitely brings you closer to God. The immoral and body dwellers are self-barred. This is the journey to the light few dare to take and most simply write it off as some sort of fanciful waste of time. Some impatiently want it all right now and burn themselves out on substances that in the end make them paranoid schitzophrenics. This new faculty, Russell, Percival, Bucke, Holmes and others of the new thought movement, felt that humanity would begin to inherit it like we inherited the sense of smell after the sense of sight. Perhaps the one sense has many facets which are only in a seedling stage. Helping assist the development of this new faculty by bringing attention to it is the challenge. The University of Science and Philosophy and the home study course were created by the Russell's to assist in the unfoldment of this new faculty within each person who studies it. Cheers.

www.Philosophy.org
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-29-2015, 04:23 AM
Considering this is my first post on this board, I'll take this time to introduce myself.

Hello to all, My name is MrQuatt and I do hope that this is many of posts to come.

The question is asked; Is God real? Simple enough question right?

Let us take a closer look, shall we..

"who" ask's this question?

"God" Please define this label? Creator of all? Including you who asks this question?

"real?" <- This one opens up Pandoras box. The definition of real is different to every living thing on this plane of existence. And of course we have a language that is utterly futile when it comes to defining the label real.

anyway.. it's open for discussion.

From Walter Russell's perspective, Yes.. He is Real, From my own perspective, yes "he" is as real as my next thought, God is real, only if you believe Love is real, for those two meanings are the same.
Find all posts by this user