Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Russell Transmutator designs
05-05-2015, 08:01 AM
The Russell Transmutator designs
This is a repost from Matt Presti's email message. These updated files are available at the link below. Here is the text fom Matt's email.

The Russell Transmutator designs are available for viewing. The cleaned up photo-zip from Ramu can be downloaded at the link below.

Please credit the “University of Science and Philosophy” for any personal use or posting of these pictures or documents. Please download the Zip and re-upload assuring availability everywhere.

http://www.thedivineiliad.com/images/transmutator.zip

Tim Gillespie
Webmaster
[Image: The-Wave-200c.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-26-2015, 12:25 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2015 07:24 PM by JustGeorge.)
RE: The Russell Transmutator designs
deleted.
05-26-2015, 04:18 PM
OMG!...I've never seen these..they will help indeed...
Might soon be time for another build and better proper demo.
05-26-2015, 07:05 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2015 07:15 PM by JustGeorge.)
deleted.
05-26-2015, 08:09 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2015 07:14 PM by JustGeorge.)
deleted.
05-27-2015, 06:55 PM
I totally fried melted burnt several sets unexpectedly and had others experience fluctuations and others stay cool as cucumber and never made sense of the why.
I did end up using potters clay as substrate/insulator to hold the otherwise very unstable conical formed coils but I think I still managed to fry at least one set of those.

If and when the time comes I REALLY need credible authentication. I have a link to world class forensic services including gas chromatography etc..
But that is the VERY LAST thing we want, as then the cat is out of the bag and pandora's box is officially open as is hunting season on it creators.

But the most important question is where stands the U of Sci & Phil on the issue of Walter's Devices?
05-27-2015, 10:20 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2015 07:14 PM by JustGeorge.)
deleted.