Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Norad Documents
05-12-2015, 09:13 PM
RE: The Norad Documents
One implication of the optical dynamo device, which mimics nature so perfectly, is that it will of course, naturally, enjoy access to and employ electric potential of a fantastically astronomically large inexhaustible supply.

One need understand that with this device and it's complimentary sister device also fathered by Russell, The Polarity Controlled Electric Gyroscope. Thee real deal Elemental Matter Transmutation Machine...Lead to gold becomes embarrassingly trivial.
As does a plethora of other undreamed of capabilities.

Applying the productivity of free raw material devices to more of like devices offers an astronomically large, pun intended, leap in engineering capabilities.
Which enables...
Earth's geophysical health and life cycle to become an art well scripted well played.
We can shepherd the given bodies of our solar system and adorn not pollute our solar system with planetary and lunar bodies such as suits our needs or just for aesthetic balance.
A huge amount of control/influence in the management of our Suns Life cycle can be gained with respect to the ebbs and flow of its galactic scale life blood.
Mankind can CONSTRUCT Solar systems and tailor them exquisitely.

Total control of the physical body of any individual becomes such that one may appear in a variety of states and remain at or progress regress in age shape and size as one choose or as fashionable.
Immortality is inevitable. Mortality becomes an OPTION while serving as a timing/score keeper and lap counter.

This is NOT in anyway fallacious or fictitious or facetious.

If all this not be sufficient to motivate one to first drop ones jaw yet quickly recover with tears of joy at the magnitude of the revelation. See new truth in the meaning of words like joy and hope and promise deliverance redemption salvation...Every possible favorable adjective & synonym of love beauty truth etc..should come to mind.

To KNOW that one CAN and DOES KNOW the MIND Of God!

Once known, to not be moved to distraction. to not be moved to scream inwardly how can I help, participate and enjoy the harvest of such...well...

How blissfully ignorant or corrupted and craven, one such would be.

What better defining benchmark of sanity and humanity & reasoned matured intellect can surpass the understanding & subscription to Russell's science and philosophy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2015, 11:43 AM
What a beautiful vision. My mind is blown.
07-18-2015, 12:13 PM
There is a technical paper available from SAE International written by Grotz, Kovac and Binder about Walter's experiments with transmutation and the optical dynamo. There is a clear image of one set of coils from the dynamo test rig near the bottom of the document. The coil set is made of seven thin segments of gradually reducing diameter. They are not cones. Document 298.tif in the new scientific drawings is dated 1958 and shows only four coils, two on either side of the armature. I suppose Walter didn't go by the 1958 drawing when he did his test for NORAD.
07-18-2015, 01:07 PM
Yes I'm familiar with it well,as it was the base for me to copy.
But they strayed from Walter's suggestion admittedly. Toby is no longer a fan or working on Russell.

(07-18-2015 12:13 PM)csharper Wrote:  There is a technical paper available from SAE International written by Grotz, Kovac and Binder about Walter's experiments with transmutation and the optical dynamo. There is a clear image of one set of coils from the dynamo test rig near the bottom of the document. The coil set is made of seven thin segments of gradually reducing diameter. They are not cones. Document 298.tif in the new scientific drawings is dated 1958 and shows only four coils, two on either side of the armature. I suppose Walter didn't go by the 1958 drawing when he did his test for NORAD.
07-19-2015, 09:02 AM
Did you build some coils?
07-19-2015, 11:47 AM
(07-19-2015 09:02 AM)csharper Wrote:  Did you build some coils?
yes..NOT FUN
07-19-2015, 10:12 PM
I think I might take a stab at duplicating what Walter wrote about in the NORAD documents. He didn't give any dimensions. Any advice?

(07-19-2015 11:47 AM)Philopolymath Wrote:  
(07-19-2015 09:02 AM)csharper Wrote:  Did you build some coils?
yes..NOT FUN
07-20-2015, 04:06 PM
No! In fact the Russell's intentionally withheld it from the general public. WHY oh why oh why?
There has been ZERO discussion or interest from the USP over the years to make it public or develop it.
Try to inquire to the USP about documents or specs plans etc....
The evidence and correspondence we do have of the device being built and co-op with NORAD does NOT seem to have come from the USP.
It seems to have been leaked by way of Walter Baumgartner and/or John Cejka

Also there is allegedly a clay model in the Russell estate inventory that has not been made public.
And some of us feel the existing diagrams show a design COUNTER to his suggested method and procedure thus they are suspect.

Regardless of the past drama.
I do hope you effort to design and build one.
I hold that anyone with solid understanding of WRC should be able to derive the design from first principals.
You will find there are a few of us who are VERY interested and active & eager to see this device get born.
Do stay in touch.
07-22-2015, 01:13 PM
I would go to the USP and search the archives myself, but I don't think it's allowed. The picture on the Grotz, Kovac and Binder paper doesn't look like what Walter described in the NORAD correspondence. They also described the wiring differently than Walter did. I'm inclined to discount the Grotz, Kovac and Binder paper altogether and go by what Walter wrote himself only.

(07-20-2015 04:06 PM)Philopolymath Wrote:  No! In fact the Russell's intentionally withheld it from the general public. WHY oh why oh why?
There has been ZERO discussion or interest from the USP over the years to make it public or develop it.
Try to inquire to the USP about documents or specs plans etc....
The evidence and correspondence we do have of the device being built and co-op with NORAD does NOT seem to have come from the USP.
It seems to have been leaked by way of Walter Baumgartner and/or John Cejka

Also there is allegedly a clay model in the Russell estate inventory that has not been made public.
And some of us feel the existing diagrams show a design COUNTER to his suggested method and procedure thus they are suspect.

Regardless of the past drama.
I do hope you effort to design and build one.
I hold that anyone with solid understanding of WRC should be able to derive the design from first principals.
You will find there are a few of us who are VERY interested and active & eager to see this device get born.
Do stay in touch.
10-09-2015, 06:40 PM
(04-22-2015 08:35 AM)Matt Presti Wrote:  Download here. Enjoy.

http://www.thesecretoflight.com/main/norad.pdf

Hello,

Is anyone on the forum aware keshefoundation.org? It seems that this scientist has developed energy that will enable us to travel into space safely as well as solve the energy problems of the planet. Also using it to stop wars. It is very much in line with the Russell's work. They have classes to teach it to anyone who is interested. I felt there were several people on this forum who would be interested