Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof of Transmutation
04-01-2015, 06:38 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2015 06:46 AM by Matt Presti.)
Proof of Transmutation

.pdf  Fulcrum Magazine Articles.pdf (Size: 64.15 KB / Downloads: 13) Done in 1927 and repeated in 1994. Certainly the powers that never were know of this. Binder, Grotz and Kovac articles attached. Discuss freely.

www.Philosophy.org
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2015, 01:50 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2015 07:32 PM by JustGeorge.)
RE: Proof of Transmutation
deleted.
Find all posts by this user
04-02-2015, 10:19 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2015 10:54 AM by longboater.)
This is an article published in Magnets magazine, again from Grotz, Binder, and Kovac

It has a little more detail about the experiment than the previous article and photos as well (although it's hard to make out what's going on).

Magnets magazine is pretty interesting. Looks like it circulated in the 80's and 90's. You can find back issues on Scribd I think.

(04-02-2015 10:19 AM)longboater Wrote:  This is an article published in Magnets magazine, again from Grotz, Binder, and Kovac

It has a little more detail about the experiment than the previous article and photos as well (although it's hard to make out what's going on).

Magnets magazine is pretty interesting. Looks like it circulated in the 80's and 90's. You can find back issues on Scribd I think.

Sorry, I couldn't get the file to upload. Here's a link to it:
Magnets magazine article, Grotz, Binder, Kovac
04-02-2015, 02:09 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2015 02:12 PM by Matt Presti.)
Thanks LB. I think there may be a limit to what you can upload on the forum in terms of file size. I was unable to upload the same file myself roughly 2.5MB.

www.Philosophy.org
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-17-2015, 05:42 PM
(04-02-2015 10:19 AM)longboater Wrote:  This is an article published in Magnets magazine, again from Grotz, Binder, and Kovac

Sorry, I couldn't get the file to upload. Here's a link to it:
Magnets magazine article, Grotz, Binder, Kovac

Thanks for the valuable post and link. I have downloaded the file and will go through it.