Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Light Captured as Both Particle and Wave
03-02-2015, 12:43 PM
Light Captured as Both Particle and Wave
Science continues to take steps to understand the wonders of Creation.

This is something that Dr. Russell talks about at lengths in his work.

http://news.discovery.com/tech/photo-fir...150302.htm

Interesting reading.

Tim Gillespie
Webmaster
[Image: The-Wave-200c.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2015, 12:29 PM
RE: Light Captured as Both Particle and Wave
Dear Leonardo,

Thanks for the post. As far as my understanding of Dr. Walter Russell's work goes he never said that Light is made up of particles. Waves yes. According to him there are no particles in nature. Can you put some more light on the topic. I am sure sooner or later scientists will be able to confirm Dr. Walter Russell's teachings, if we will be able to stop "Atomic Suicide" though.
03-22-2015, 03:39 AM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2015 03:41 AM by Matt Presti.)
The particlelists need a particle in order for there to be a medium of transfer of light from point a to point b. Think in terms of water. Water droplets do not need to transfer from continent to continent or shoreline to shoreline in order to create motion. Waves are all there is. The particle of matter, for instance, a rock one can hold in ones hand, is but a wave albeit more compressed than sunlight or water. In reality, it is simply a tighter wave giving the false appearance of solidity when in fact at very molecular levels it is fast vibrating waves of tightly compressed motion which give the illusory sense of solidity where no solidity is. The whole of the particle theory rests on an illusion created by the need for a Big Bang. In the beginning, a primordial atom (particle) exploded. The result, a vast infinite universe of eternal splendor which happens to be only dying. Laughable in the face of cosmic truth. All is waves.

www.Philosophy.org
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-22-2015, 04:38 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2015 08:21 PM by JustGeorge.)
deleted.
03-22-2015, 05:04 AM
Ether, is an assumed tiny particle. It is not something Russell agreed with so it is not parallel. Russell's experience is so unique that he was given the full key to the workings of motion. Many of the ether folks, have only half the key and guess to "fill in" the rest. This is what makes Russell's science so unique and seamless. He debunked the ether assumption due to the particulate that the theorists assumed it must be. The wave motions of light do not need a particulate medium to repeat from wave filed to wave field. See "A New Concept of the Universe." Eduard Meier used more words to say what Russell said with less words. The simplest explanation is the most true imho.

www.Philosophy.org
03-22-2015, 05:42 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2015 08:21 PM by JustGeorge.)
deleted.
03-22-2015, 05:51 AM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2015 06:19 AM by Matt Presti.)
(03-22-2015 05:42 AM)JustGeorge Wrote:  When I read "still magnetic light" my mind registers "ether". I might be making a mistake, or it might be a neccessary learning crutch for my particular circumstance.

As for the wave motions of light not needing a particulate medium - I agree. They don't need a particulate medium - but my mind is having a terrible time understanding a wave going through a nothing. If there is nothing there, then what is the wave?

I have read the book you mentioned, and am rereading now. Maybe my mind isn't as good as other people's, but the concept of "still magnetic light" isn't meaningful to me. If it is light, then it is a wave. If it is a wave, it is moving. If it is moving, then how can it be still? Hence, I am confused.

I am also having enormous problems with the reflector cubes. I can't see how they are arranged, or how they interact, both with each other, and with waves. I cannot see how a constant reflection can travel. If light is bouncing back and forth between the sides of the reflector cubes, then how does the light travel from point A to point B? Logically, you would think that something reflecting back and forth in its own cube would stay still, and yet, things like atoms certainly seem to move around. So is the cube moving also?

I'm not being trite btw - I'm legitimately very confused by it all.

No worries. There are octaves of space gases but again, not particles as we conceive of ether and photons, etc. The many rabbit holes that the senses have created will take a thousand years to undo. May I offer this video (and the series) in support.

It will most certainly take teams and teams of chemists, physicists and many others in multiple fields to integrate the knowledge left to us by Dr. Russell.

In addition see this vid. Hopefully this will help.

In all reality, the symbols called words can only be barriers to direct experience of the light of Mind. If only all mankind could experience the light while living (instead of just experiencing it at death) then perhaps we could all understand the wordless truth that befalls illuminates from time to time in human history. As Lao Tzu said "He who knows, does not speak. He who speaks, does not know." May I add, he spoke that...lol...so not following his own advice he used symbols called words to express this truism. To quote the good Dr.,"The simplest story is the hardest one to tell." It takes ages and ages for man to come into higher stratas of Mind Awareness and for good reason. The majority of humans dwell in noetic darkness. And here we are left with trying to interpret this Divine Knowledge with symbols (words). Many people use words by the unilluminated to explain the words of the illuminated. Like trying to put an engine together with toothpicks instead of wrenches. Though we may lack the tools, symbols, words to fully express the meanings of the experiences of these illuminates and what they left us to ponder, the glory is in the effort of reaching out to know the mind of God itself. In that effort, based on one's desire one may come ever closer to the Divine truth that lies dormant within each and every one of us. Language has always been a barrier. Many illuminates (as Dr. Richard Maurice Bucke pointed out so wonderfully in his book "Cosmic Consciousness) redefine old words and even make up new words (neologisms) to convey this experience because language is limited as this experience is so ecstatic. The fun comes in decoding this and seeking the understanding in order to KNOW what it is we are reading. We may not fully know in this lifetime what Russell knew. It is a shame so-called modern science turned their backs on this genius illuminate. But so the story goes, genius is always crucified by the ignorant.

www.Philosophy.org
03-22-2015, 06:41 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2015 08:20 PM by JustGeorge.)
deleted.
03-22-2015, 06:59 AM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2015 07:05 AM by Matt Presti.)
(03-22-2015 06:41 AM)JustGeorge Wrote:  I watched the video, and am drawing the same blanks, for the same reason.

I don't want to sound argumentative, by the way. I'm just thinking out loud.

If I am to believe or accept something, I need to know how it works. I don't neccessarily have to be able to touch it or measure it, but I do have to at least be able to calculate it predictably.

I get the feeling that the words Russell uses do not mean what I think they mean, which is probably the cause of my mental discomfort.

cheers

Definitions. A good place to start. And thank you. There are a few people out there who really make the beauty of this message UNLOVELY by arguing about it and letting their huge ego's get in the way. We are not little children except to say that our understanding of this beautiful cosmology is like that of a child just beginning a long life. Cheers to you JG.

www.Philosophy.org
03-22-2015, 08:57 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2015 08:20 PM by JustGeorge.)
deleted.